If you have registered an account, you may have other members of your organization to invite.
Owners and Admin members can add new users to a Group Account.
- From your Dashboard, click on your organization name in the upper right hand corner.
- Select "Users".
- Click the blue "Create User" button.
- Type in the new member's information.
- Select the "Permissions" you wish to assign them i.e. be able to create performers, etc.
- Select "Access Controls" and their Tier levels.
- Click "Create".
- The new member will receive an activation email shortly.
- Add the new user to the Performers you want them to have access to.