Would you like to make changes across all of the charts for a particular performer? Here's how:
- Navigate to your performer's worksheet.
- Select "Settings" from the horizontal menu bar.
- Change the default settings.
- Save your changes by clicking "Update Defaults."
Let's say you'd like to make two changes to a performer's charts:
- Synchronize start dates on all charts.
- Stack dots instead of maximum daily performances.
Start by navigating to your performer's worksheet. Select "Settings" from the horizontal menu bar.
Scroll down to the defaults you want to change. Here's what changing the chart start date looks like:
And to change your data display, choose from the options in blue:
If you're happy with all the changes you've made, click "Update Defaults" at the very bottom of your screen.
Fantastic work. Happy Charting!