To limit a user’s access to Performers, the user should have “None” selected under Access Controls.
To view and edit users’ Access Controls:
- Navigate to the top right corner and select the organization’s account name
- Select Users
3. Select a user to view or edit, and scroll down to Access Controls. Make sure that None is selected.
4. Click Save
To assign the user to a specific Performer via the users settings:
- In the user settings, click Access Control
2. Click Add Performer. Users can select a performer and determine the Tier level access they should have.
3. Click Add Group. Select a group and choose the Tier level access the user should have to the Group selected.
4. Click Add Team. Select a team to assign to this user. Once the user is in a Team, it can be assigned to the Performer (See how to assign a Team to a performer below).
To assign the user to a specific Performer via the performers Access Control settings:
- Navigate to the Performers section and select a performer.
- Select Access Controls
3. Click Add Users. Select a user and then choose the Tier level access they should have to this Performer.
4. Click Add Team. Select a team and then choose the Tier level access the team should have to the Performer.
Click here to learn more about user roles and permissions.