The 11.0 release contains a new permission and the ability to save reporting views in the Reporting section.
The following updates and product improvements will be released in CR PrecisionX:
- A new permission, “Manage Org Reporting Views”, allows users to create, edit, and delete organization reporting views.
- When clicking “Save” in the Reporting section, users can name and save the current configuration of the data report for later use.
- A new “Open View” button has been added to the Reporting section to provide users with the option to apply a view that has already been created. Users can also delete views, edit names of views, or apply views shared to their organization.
- An “Export” icon has been added to the upper right-hand side of the Reporting section with the option to download an Excel or CSV file. The current view will be exported, as well as all columns and filters applied.
- When viewing a chart and selecting the “back” button to return to the Reporting section, the report will display the most recent configuration instead of refreshing all previously-applied filters.
- The following fields have been added to the "Chart" category of the Reporting section:
- Advisor, Timer, and Charter.