To create a new celeration aim:
- In the Daily Chart view, select Condition and enter a title, date, and optional description.
- Select the "Condition Type" as Intervention or Slice.
- Please note, "Chart Specific Condition" and "Create New Celeration Aim" should both be selected.
3. Enter the Accel and Decel Celeration aims
4. Click Create
The Celeration Aim will appear once the first set of data is entered.
- The Celeration Aim is a purple line on the Daily chart.
- Celeration Aims are connected to condition lines. Please note, it is important to start a new condition line when starting a within-session decision making chart.