The FACC is a "Functional Analysis Celeration Chart" used predominantly for maladaptive behaviors. It enables users to compare time series trends of each condition in the FACC and displays behavior grouped by a condition in time series versus grouped by condition sequential.
To create an FACC chart:
- Create an FACC pinpoint.
- In the Pinpoints tab, click Create FACC.
- Complete the "Detection" step on the Pinpoint+ Generator to name the pinpoint.
- Optionally, complete Procedures/Plan.
- Add at least two conditions/slices.
- In the Performer tab, choose a performer.
- Click Add chart.
- Click to add the FACC pinpoint. (Tip: filter by Types > Types > FACC to view FACC pinpoints).
- Click View Chart. (Tip: Alternatively, navigate to Performer > Click Performer > Pinpoints > Types > FACC to sort for FACC charts).
- In the chart menu, click Options > Chart Display Options > FACC Mode.
- Now, the chart will display behavior grouped by condition in time series.
Please note: Only charts with an FACC pinpoint will have the Chart Display Option: FACC Mode.