Access control determines how users and teams are assigned to performers. If users are assigned as advisors, managers, or performer charting roles, they will need to be assigned to performers to add and view charts. To assign specific staff to performers, make sure the user has “None” selected in their Access Controls. Managers are assigned when creating charts or tags.
To add a user to a performer:
- Navigate to the Performers module and select the performer the user is being added to
- Click the Access Control tab and then Add User on the right-hand side
- In the “Add User to Access Control for Performer” pop-up:
- Select a user in the Select User drop-down
- Select the tier level access to give to the user under Role
4. Click Add