Chartlytics is now “CR PrecisionX,” which incorporates it into the CentralReach suite of products. CentralReach is committed to investing in CR PrecisionX’s effective data collection and visualization tool, to enhance our clients’ workflow and help them provide superior outcomes for their clients. Click here for more information on this rebranding.
This rebranding includes:
- Changes to the login screen and top navigation panel to reflect “CR PrecisionX” and direct users to precisionx.centralreach.com/x when clicking on each tab.
- Newly branded emails sent to users for account invitations, activating a new account, and resetting passwords.
- Renaming the “Chartlytics Help Center” to “Help Center” with a new URL, support.crprecisionx.com.
- Font and color scheme changes throughout the system.
The following update(s) have also been released:
- A fix to the Timings Chart, which will now display the standard aspect ratio used in Precision Teaching to ensure accurate trendline anchoring.
Click here for CR PrecisionX help articles, such as the ones listed below: